Change of Plans for the Research Summary
I had planned to provide another annotated list of websites from this past week today, with a brief summary of research, before we move into week three. However, I spent half the day Saturday in the ER for an ankle injury, and then had to rest with my leg up (effectively losing a whole day). Since we have quite a bit to do in week three and I will have some follow-up doctor appointments to work in, I have decided instead to get started on the required assignments. I will post a summary of my research for weeks 2 and 3 combined later this third week (since that isn't required, but I opted to do it as a summary and progress report for myself and interested readers). Thanks for understanding and I will see many of you in class discussions shortly!
Comments
Post a Comment